Dr. Mubashir Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
Physician needs to take his charm pill every morning, prior to seeing patients
Never had to wait so long to be seen. His staff are like robots regarding personalities! His knowledge, not to mention bedside manner, that facility probably would go bankrupt! any profits they probably gain. probably Due to the other doctors have to pick up his slack! 1 visit with him, I consider that as a big loss! I'm never going back!

October 17th, 2016
slow, slow, slow
I have been seeing this doctor for 2yrs. I have no choice because my insurance will not allow me to go anywhere else. Every time I go I am there at the very least, 2 hours, sometimes, 3 hours. He has a very dry personality and comes off very uncaring and rude. I do not recommend him at all.

June 25th, 2016
He does have my a1c under control. His promptness and bedside manner, nonexistent. My appointments always takes over three hours of my day, and sometimes longer. I have enough consideration for him to not takes my phone into his office. I just wish he had some for keeping appointments on time.

May 18th, 2016
I have gone with my wife to her appointment's and it is a complete joke. He does not listen to any of her issues just tells her what he thinks she needs to do. She has complained about real issues she is dealing with but he just seems to want to push the pills.

December 10th, 2015
Where did this doctor from?!!! Wow!
I would not recommend him as a doctor. I'm currently changing doctor's as we speak.. He does not take anything in to consideration, he does what he thinks is best..witch most of the time he's wrong in my eyes. For Example: I take Invokana of a morning and 20 units of 75/25 insulin at night. That is what I give myself bc my a1c is 7.0 and it's fine in my eyes and he's but the thing is, he has me on 25 units 3 times a day along with the Invokana witch helps me pee out the extra sugar in my body. If I was to take this dosage of insulin/medications I would be laying on the floor dead.. Nevertheless, the whole meaning to this is I myself would NOT recommend him as a doctor!

January 9th, 2015
I had appointment with him several times and each time I went to him I had !I have had to take off of work just to find out that he,was,with,his,11:30 appointment and mine was at 3:00,and got there maybe 10 mins before time and they told me he,was about 3 hours behind ! I told his nurse that I could not waite 4 hours and If I could get refills on my prescription! She told me no that I would have to wait or go with out my meds and she was hateful and he no any better!

August 21st, 2013
writes a lot of prescriptionsq
I would not return to this doctor unless I wanted a lot of drugs. I was given a new prescription every time I saw him. I finally stopped going to him. It took me two years to get off all of the meds. I feel much better now.

May 7th, 2013
Not Going Back!!!!
Sitting in his waiting room has taken anywhere from 40 minutes to over 2 hours. They he wonders why my blood pressure is high. He's a cocky Dr. that treats me like I'm no one. Not to mention it's difficult to understand him with his accent and if you ask him to repeat something more than once he acts all upset.

March 26th, 2013
Inconsiderate!!
My appointment was for 1:00. I was called by nurse at 2:45. After being weighed and blood pressure checked, I was placed in an examing room at 3:05. The Dr. finally came in at 3:50. He asked me a couple of questions, then received a phone call. He left the room to take the call and did not come back until 4:45. He then asked a couple more questions and wrote some prescribtions. I left the office at 5:15. I wasted over 4 hours to spend 15 minutes with a doctor that didn't seem to listen or care that he had a patient.

March 5th, 2013
Inconsiderate. on appt. sheduling
Cost me a complete days work. I sat in waiting room 3.5 hrs. then in patient room1 hr. Found out he books 4 people to ea. appt. time. That is inconsiderate of his patients. Every appt. I have had is always that time range. Everytime all patients are mad of the waiting time.

July 18th, 2011
I have been there twice and I have waited over an hour both times. He does have very bad bed side manner, and he doesnt seem to listen to what you are saying. I feel he was not much help, it was a waste of time nad money to go to him. I would most differently try and find someone else.

April 15th, 2011
Dont risk your health
Its like having to treat yourself. You need to tell him whats wrong with you not the paid physcians giving you the diagnosis. He doesnt listen and has the bedside manner of a rock. If you want to get better find another dr