A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashir Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashir A Qazi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mubashir A. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Mubashir Qazi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mubashir Qazi practices Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY and Winchester, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.