Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashir Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne County Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mubashir A. Qazi practice?
Dr. Mubashir Qazi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Sterling, KY and Monticello, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.