A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashir Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qazi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Qazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashir Qazi FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mubashir Qazi practice?
- Dr. Mubashir Qazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mubashir Qazi practices Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.