A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashir Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubashir Sabir, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sabir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashir Sabir MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mubashir Sabir practice?
- Dr. Mubashir Sabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mubashir Sabir practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.