A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubashir Sabir, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sabir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans