A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubashir Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashir Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabir
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubashir Sabir, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sabir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashir Sabir MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mubashir Sabir practice?
- Dr. Mubashir Sabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mubashir Sabir practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.