Learn more about Dr. Mubina Gaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubina Gaffar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaffar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaffar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubina Gaffar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Gaffar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubina Gaffar MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mubina Gaffar practice?
- Dr. Mubina Gaffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mubina Gaffar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Internists, Montclair Critical Care Practitioners, and Montclair Pulmonologists.