Dr. Mubina Gaffar MD Patient Reviews

2.3

January 12th, 2015
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR
The paramedics took my 86 year old mother in law to San Antonio Hospital 2 weeks ago. She has since gone downhill and is going to pass soon. We have no problem with her passing,, but we do have a problem with this COLD, HEARTLESS doctor. She took over for another doctor and after one day tells us we need to get her out of the hospital THAT DAY !! Mind you up until then no one has told us anything about going home, but after one visit this doctor knows everything. We tried to talk to her and she has no compassion for anything or anyone. I work in the medical field and I warn you DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR TOUCH YOU.

February 8th, 2013
Stay Away
This doctor has no compassion. She did not give my father any hope when he was hospitalized. She and her team had no idea what my father had but experimented on him with various medications and daily x-rays for 20 plus days. They had him on steroids which forced them to give him insulin shots 6 time a day, and he never took insulin befire he was admitted. They gave him anti-coagulant and he ended up bleeding to death. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM HER AND SAN ANTONIO HOSPITAL in Upland, CA where she practices now.