Dr. Mubina Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bruce Twp, MI

March 29th, 2017
Intelligent and thoughtful doctor took time for me in a caring kind way.
I was driving 35 min to my other doctor and Dr Khan is 12 min from my home. My first visit she went over my epic chart and made sure everything was correct. She told me I need a Medicare physical which I am 66 and my other doctor never mentioned it. Going to Dr Khan answers my "My Chart" questions and when she isn't available her PA answers. This office uses my chart for what it is made for. I work in the Urgent Carr and so many of her patients have told me how wonderful she is now I know.

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Khan was by far the worst doctor I've had. Talking to her is equivalent to talking to a young child. I explained everything yet she asked the same question I've already answered. She didn't help at all. She talks at you not to you. Also she said she sent in all the medicine prescriptions to my pharmacy but when I went to pick them up she had only sent one of them. The 2 most important ones I told her I needed didn't get sent over like she said they would. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.