A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muchou Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muchou Ma, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muchou Joe Ma MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Muchou J. Ma practice?
- Dr. Muchou Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Muchou Ma practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.