A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mudanai Sabapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mudanai Sabapathy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mudanai Sabapathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabapathy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sabapathy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mudanai Panneerselvam Sabapathy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mudanai P. Sabapathy practice?
- Dr. Mudanai Sabapathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mudanai Sabapathy practices Internal Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Palm Bay Internists.