A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mudar Dalloul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mudar Dalloul, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalloul graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dalloul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalloul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mudar Dalloul practice?
Dr. Mudar Dalloul practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.