Neurologists, Pain Management Specialist

11601 Iron Bridge Rd
Ste 207
Chester, VA 23831
804-285-6880
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Demeaning and sarcastic  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

I wouldn't send someone I knew or cared about to this guy. I went for my first appointment and it was the first time I would meet him. I was referred by my family Doctor. After looking at reviews and his schooling I was a little afraid of what I was getting in to. I decided to ignore his 1 star reviews and trust my Doctor so I kept the appointment. The office wants to know before they schedule if you are willing to do injections and or surgery. I agreed and thought about it later. Can I meet him first? I'd like to trust someone first if you don't mind. He looks at my paperwork and makes faces the whole time. He begins asking me the same questions over and over as if I'm making up my pain issues. My MRI will not lie. My EMG results will not lie. He made me feel like I had every street drug available in my system. I have never been treated so badly. His accusatory attitude with all his faces and nasty comments was above and beyond rude and demeaning. I am not a Doctor. I did not prescribe myself any pain medicine or any other kind. I don't deserve to be treated badly for any reason. What a waste of time. I'm very disappointed and I'm starting all over again. This Doctor isn't Pain Management or an Anesthesiologist. I wouldn't trust him to do injections anyway. Thanks for all the snide comments! He didn't even listen to my answers. Nothing I said was right or acceptable. What a mess. I will never see him again and I will warn as many people as I can so they don't have to feel the way I did this morning.