A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muddasani Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muddasani Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muddasani Reddy, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muddasani Venkata Reddy MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muddasani V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Muddasani Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Muddasani Reddy practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near East Saint Louis, IL.
See East Saint Louis Neurologists and East Saint Louis Psychiatrists.