A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muddasani Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muddasani Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muddasani Reddy, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
- Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muddasani Venkata Reddy MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muddasani V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Muddasani Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muddasani Reddy practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near East Saint Louis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sauget, IL.
See East Saint Louis Neurologists and East Saint Louis Psychiatrists.