Learn more about Dr. Muddasani Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muddasani Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muddasani Reddy, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muddasani Venkata Reddy MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muddasani V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Muddasani Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muddasani Reddy practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Sauget, IL.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL.