A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muddasser Javed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Javed graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Javed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muddasser Saiyed Javed MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muddasser S. Javed practice?
- Dr. Muddasser Javed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muddasser Javed practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.