A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mudhasir Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mudhasir Bashir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bashir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mudhasir Bashir, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bashir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mudhasir Bashir MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mudhasir Bashir practice?
- Dr. Mudhasir Bashir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mudhasir Bashir practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.