A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mudita Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mudita Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mudita Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mudita Kirit Shah MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mudita K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mudita Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mudita Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Allergists and Fort Worth Internists.