A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mudjianto Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mudjianto Chandra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mudjianto Chandra, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mudjianto Chandra MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mudjianto Chandra practice?
- Dr. Mudjianto Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mudjianto Chandra practices Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.