A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muffaddal Morkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muffaddal Morkas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morkas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Morkas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Bloomington Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muffaddal Siraj Morkas MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muffaddal S. Morkas practice?
- Dr. Muffaddal Morkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.