A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muffaddal Morkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morkas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Morkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Morkas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Bloomington Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muffaddal Siraj Morkas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muffaddal S. Morkas practice?
- Dr. Muffaddal Morkas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.