Learn more about Dr. Muffaddal Morkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Morkas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morkas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muffaddal S. Morkas practice?
Dr. Muffaddal Morkas practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.