Dr. Mufid Al-Najjar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mufid Al-Najjar?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mufid Al-Najjar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

Location not found...no answering machine

Had an appt. Found the location (I think) drove 45 minutes to get here.. doors locked phone keeps ringing. Why is it so hard to get some mental health help.

April 20th, 2017

Unbelievably judgmental and uninformed

I left Dr. Al-Najjar's office crying after an initial appointment. My psychiatrist is retiring and I need to find a new one. I have been diagnosed with Adult ADD by experts and have been treated for it for the last 12 years with 54mgs of Concerta. Concerta is the only thing that has helped my debilitating disorganization and disconnected thoughts. Dr. Al-Najjar was rude and condescending and kept insisting adults can't have ADD and don't need any medication for it. I told him he was wrong. He treated me like I was just a druggie looking for stimulants. My parents were furious when I told them since they have witnessed my issues first hand for the last several decades. They looked him up and informed me that he has no credentials. Figures. He is awfully arrogant and dismissive for someone that is not credentialed in psychiatry. The receptionist was very nice. Thats the only good thing about this place.

August 22nd, 2017