A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mugurel Cherciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mugurel Cherciu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mugurel Cherciu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherciu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherciu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mugurel Sterian Cherciu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mugurel S. Cherciu practice?
- Dr. Mugurel Cherciu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mugurel Cherciu practices Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Primary Care Doctors.