Dr. Mugurel Cherciu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mugurel Cherciu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

Great Guy

October 19th, 2016

THE GREATEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. I LOVE HIM AS MY DOCTOR AND MORE AS A FRIEND. WE ALWAYS HAVE LAUGHS THROUGH ALL MY VISITS. THANK YOU DR CHERCIU

December 27th, 2014

The Best

Top shelf, I drive many miles to see him, and I hate to drive!

March 28th, 2014

Abrupt doctor, rude staff

I have gone to Dr. Mugurel S. Cherciu, MD for the past year out of location convenience but finally have had enough. His staff, specifically Carol are the rudest staff members I have ever encountered. I am in my fifties, in the business world, educated and have dealt with many doctors. Never have I been subjected to such a rude and abrasive staff. Carol is the nastiest of them all. She has consistently been obnoxious to me on the phone and office visits. Sitting in the waiting room I have observed she is that way to everyone. Dr. Mugurel S. Cherciu is very abrupt, seems in a hurry and does not devote more than a few minutes with you. I had his sister and associate, Dr. Doina Cherciu on one visit. She was rude and very difficult to understand. I had blood and lab work done and was never given the results. I asked for her to call and let me know, she called after two weeks and said "everything is fine" and hung up on me. I do not need to be subjected to such poor behavior by any doctors. I would never recommend them and suggest they educate themselves and their staff on proper behavior when dealing with the public.

August 16th, 2012

Office staff rude, abrasive and uncaring

Dr. Chercui was okay -- nothing special but he will do for general checkups. I would not go to him if I were seriously ill. His office staff is one of the worst I have ever encountered. Not an ounce of friendliness or compassion which is aggravating esp since they deal with people who have some health problems. This woman Carol is particularly abrasive and offensive. I am so glad I have a much better health insurance now which enables me to choose another physician. Dr. Chercui, I suggest you teach your office staff the art of good manners.

January 6th, 2012

Wonderful caring doctor

December 16th, 2011

Dr. Cherciu is excellent at diagnosis and follow up. I highly recommend him. He runs an excellent office and keeps very convenient hours with 2 days of evening appointments.

June 5th, 2017