A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.