A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Alam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Alam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Adnan Alam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Alam practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Alam practices Psychiatry near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Psychiatrists.