Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Ali
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Annandale, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annandale, VA.
Dr. Joseph Bellanti
Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine
Annandale, VA 0 mi55
Dr. Steven Perez
Annandale, VA 0 mi39
Dr. Nana Amoah
Annandale, VA 0.03 mi17