A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Ali MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Ali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.