A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ansari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ansari, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ansari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Saint Mary's Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ansari MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Ansari practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Ansari practices Radiation Oncology near Centralia, IL.
See Centralia Radiation Oncologists.