Overall Review

3.8

November 3rd, 2013
This Dr. does not care about his patients , all he cares about his business....he never follow up with his clients, his staff are rude, disrespectful and mean.... I personally , many time tried to have appt to see the doctor while I was so sick, the nurses won't give me any appt. they just ask about what symptom l have andd they report that to the doctor. then they call me after two days and tell " doctor Azam prescribed for you two medication and we sent it allready to your pharmacy and you can receive it from there " can believe that..... I have many incidents like this with this doctor.....I am looking for another pcp .

February 20th, 2013
Dr. Azam is terrific. I have been a patient for 20 years and he has always been reliable and helpful. He listens well and explains well. I wouldn't see anyone else.

November 3rd, 2011
Horrible doctor
They made me wait 90 past my appointment time.The doctor was unprofessional and disrespectful. I asked for a referral and he said that my insurance would not cover it (which is not true) and said to come back when I had cash. I will never go back to this doctor. There are many doctors in San Diego that care about their patients and De Azam is not one of them.

September 18th, 2011
Great holistic Dr.
I am 67. Dr. Azam's suggestions for maintaining optimum health were right on the mark and I feel great and function at my best because of his care. I found him to be thoughtful and caring. His staff have not supported him as well as they should have in the past, but they seem to have improved.