Dr. Muhammad Azam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Azam?

November 3rd, 2013

This Dr. does not care about his patients , all he cares about his business....he never follow up with his clients, his staff are rude, disrespectful and mean.... I personally , many time tried to have appt to see the doctor while I was so sick, the nurses won't give me any appt. they just ask about what symptom l have andd they report that to the doctor. then they call me after two days and tell " doctor Azam prescribed for you two medication and we sent it allready to your pharmacy and you can receive it from there " can believe that..... I have many incidents like this with this doctor.....I am looking for another pcp .

November 3rd, 2011

Horrible doctor

They made me wait 90 past my appointment time.The doctor was unprofessional and disrespectful. I asked for a referral and he said that my insurance would not cover it (which is not true) and said to come back when I had cash. I will never go back to this doctor. There are many doctors in San Diego that care about their patients and De Azam is not one of them.

September 18th, 2011

Great holistic Dr.

I am 67. Dr. Azam's suggestions for maintaining optimum health were right on the mark and I feel great and function at my best because of his care. I found him to be thoughtful and caring. His staff have not supported him as well as they should have in the past, but they seem to have improved.

April 7th, 2017