A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Imran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Imran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Imran MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Imran practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Imran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Imran practices General Practice near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.