A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Imran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imran
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Imran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Imran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Imran MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Imran practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Imran has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Imran practices General Practice near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.