Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Western Plains Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Akmal Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dodge City, KS.
See Dodge City Cardiologists.