A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dodge City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Dodge City Pain Management Doctors, Dodge City Family Physicians, Dodge City Cardiologists, Dodge City Neurologists, and Dodge City Anesthesiologists.