A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Western Plains Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Akmal Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dodge City, KS.
See Dodge City Cardiologists.