A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Asim Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dodge City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Dodge City Cardiologists.