A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Asim Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Neurology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.