Dr. Muhammad Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2014

I would never return to this mans office or send anyone that I know there. I was called name that wasn't my own and also was told no preparations for the testing that I was having done. and come to find out it was the managers fault. The time that the doctor spent with me in the room was a whole 5 minutes. I think that his office is ran very unprofessionally.

March 8th, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been battling migraines and sleep deprivation for almost 5 years. I contacted Dr. Khans office seeking help and I was able to get in that same day. The staff was very helpful and my visit with Dr. Khan was truly a blessing. I am happy to say that that my headaches have subsided and i am now able to manage my insomnia. Thank you Dr Khan and his staff for being so caring and understanding.

September 23rd, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Khan this year as a new patient. He was very helpful and polite. I also had a sleep study done at the office. The Sleep Tech made it so i was comfortable and everything went smoothly.

November 28th, 2016