A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Azher Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.