A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ayaz Younus Mir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mir has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Mir practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Hematologists.