A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mirza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Mirza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Mirza practices Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.