A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mirza practice?
Dr. Muhammad Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists.