A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Mirza MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists.