A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Munir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.