A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Munir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons, Southfield Internists, and Southfield Cardiologists.