A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munir
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Munir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Munir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Asim Munir MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munir has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.