A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Munir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Asim Munir MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.