Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamtramck, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Munir is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Karmanos Cancer Institute - Wertz Clinical Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Munir has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Munir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamtramck, MI.
Dr. Enid Klauber
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hamtramck, MI 0.04 mi24
Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Hamtramck, MI 0.07 mi49
Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hamtramck, MI 0.11 mi45