A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Munir, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Munir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Cincinnati Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ahmed Munir MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munir has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near West Chester, OH.
See West Chester Anesthesiologists, West Chester Sleep Medicine Doctors, and West Chester Pain Management Doctors.