A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Munir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Munir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Detroit Receiving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Amjad Munir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, PA and Cressona, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Cardiologists.