A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Munir has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Pottsville Internists, Pottsville Cardiologists, Pottsville Pediatricians, Pottsville Physiatrists, and Pottsville Neurologists.