A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Munir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munir
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Munir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Detroit Receiving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Amjad Munir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munir has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Munir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Cardiologists.