A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Asif Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi practices Pediatrics near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and College Station, TX.
See Amarillo Pediatricians.