A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Saleem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Saleem, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saleem has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abrar Saleem BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Saleem practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Saleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Saleem practices Pediatrics near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Pediatricians.