A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Sattar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sattar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Choctaw National Indian Hospital, Talihina, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Aijaz A Sattar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Sattar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Sattar practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.