A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdel-Migeed
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Abdel-Migeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Migeed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdel-Migeed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad M Abdel Abdel-Migeed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad M. Abdel-Migeed practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Cardiologists.