Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed
Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY, with another office in Browns Mills, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Abdel-Migeed is affiliated with Deborah Heart & Lung Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Nishith Amin
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Fischi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Russell Silverman
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi39