A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Abdullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Abdullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdullah graduated from Burdwan Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdullah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abdullah MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Abdullah practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Abdullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.