A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Abdullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Abdullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage and Hemochromatosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdullah graduated from Burdwan Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abdullah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Abdullah practice?
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Gastroenterologists, and Brooklyn Pediatricians.