A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Abdullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Abdullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdullah
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Abdullah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdullah graduated from Burdwan Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdullah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abdullah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Abdullah practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Abdullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Abdullah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.