Dr. Muhammad Aboudan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Aboudan?

December 9th, 2016

A knowledgeable and friendly doctor

I suffered a collapse lung (pneumothorax). Went to the ER and a chest tube was inserted to release the air. Spent 3 days with that tube in my chest and no air was releasing (a good sign). My primary care doctor talked to Dr. Aboudan and he agreed to see me right away!! Within 30 minutes I went to Dr. Aboudan's office and the moment I met him I felt relaxed. He is such a friendly and nice doctor. He called me brother and diagnosed that the tube could be taken out. He took it out in a blink of an eye and while he did that he made me relaxed. I didn't feel anything. I have asthma so I am going to continue seeing Dr. Aboudan to treat my respiratory illness. He is super nice, knowledgeable and amazing doctor!! I feel like I can run a 100 miles now!! Highly recommended!!!!

May 10th, 2011

Best Doc in Town

My father was recently treated by Dr. Aboudan and i was blown away by his knowledge. My dad has been suffering from chronic chest pains and difficulty breathing for quite some time now. Dr. Aboudan quickly and accurately diagnosed the problem and ran tests to confirm his hunch which turned out to be absolutely correct. Since my dad started seeing Dr. Aboudan, his health has improved dramatically. One of the best doctors i have ever dealt with.

July 3rd, 2008

Dr Aboudan is very pleasant. He has now added sleep medicine as a sub-specialty for Sleep Associates in Saginaw, Michigan. The staff at Sleep Associates are outstanding.

September 20th, 2017