Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Afzal
Dr. Muhammad Afzal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Afzal is affiliated with Henry Community Health, Memorial Hospital at Easton and Saint John's Medical Center. Dr. Afzal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Afzal has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Afzal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.
Dr. Amanda Swingley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Mukund Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi42
Dr. Thomas Bright
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi46