A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ajmal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ajmal is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajmal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ajmal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajmal graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ajmal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ajmal MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Ajmal practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ajmal has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Ajmal practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.