Dr. Muhammad Akhtar Is this you?

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Akhtar is excellent. He listens to me and understands what I need from my doctor. He charges $50 every appointment (after the initial $125 visit). He didn't make me feel bad for having a mental disorder and asks questions that shows he is genuinely concerned.

Good psychiatrist for young people

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I saw him for two years; he was always professional, thoughtful, and relatable. Never saw a downside except for the sometimes long wait at the office.

Posted on March 27th, 2017