Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Akmal
Dr. Muhammad Akmal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeneville, TN, with other offices in Ellijay, GA and Harriman, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Akmal is affiliated with Regional Hospital Of Jackson and Middle Tennessee. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Akmal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Akmal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeneville, TN.
Dr. Douglas Adkisson
Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Greeneville, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Kenneth Mathiesen Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Greeneville, TN 0 mi49
Dr. Robert Thomas
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Greeneville, TN 0.02 mi32