Dr. Muhammad Akmal Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 6th, 2011

nutmeg250

Dr. Akmal is AWESOME!!!! He now is an emergency room doctor at MTMC in Murfreesboro. If you find yourself in the emergency room there, say a prayer that he is your doctor. He is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. I have been having some lung issues and he has done everything to get to the bottom of it. On our last phone conversation, he told me that "he would see me thru to the end." Tell what doctor does that???He also was there when my husband was having some heart issues, he had a cardiologist waiting when we got there, his room and all the tests ordered, we had answers in just a few short hours. I promise you will love him.

September 26th, 2015