A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ado graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Ado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Ado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Al-Ado practice?
Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado practices Pediatrics near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Canton, MI.
See Belleville Pediatricians.