A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ado graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Ado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ammar Al-Ado MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Al-Ado practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Al-Ado practices Pediatrics near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Canton, MI.
See Belleville Pediatricians.