A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Al-Lozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Al-Lozi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Lozi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Lozi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Taher Al-Lozi MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad T. Al-Lozi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Al-Lozi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Al-Lozi practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.