Dr. Muhammad Alim Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Alim?

The best doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I am writing this review due to the fact that I was really upset of the last comment on here. I've been Dr. Ashraf's patient for the past 10 years and the doctor Ashraf I know has never used a recorder while seeing me. He is an amazing doctor. Not sure where this person was going with this review but I am certain that he has mistaken the wrong physician. I am disappointed in how this person is making my doctor seem like he is on drugs. I hope this person reads my review and double checks the doctor he is reviewing as for this is Dr. Ashraf- Alim. best lung doctor I know

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I have seen the same doctor for the diagnosis and treatment of this problem 4X. The facility, and office staff are all ok, which is just fine for a doctors office; however, the doctor who is treating me I think has some serious health issues which need to possibly be watched by whomever issues medical licenses and or see a doctor himself. He is very unprofessional when it comes to treat a woman. He has ordered MRI's for me, prescribed several types of pain medications, and even performed a minor surgical procedure. The problem I have is that every time I see him, he has no idea who I am or what is wrong with me. He also needs me to remind him what my prognosis is, and what he has done. He did not remember ordering my MRI, even when I was there for a follow up visit to go over my MRI, or even performing the surgery on me or how many times I've had the surgery done at Memorial Hospital. Now keep in mind, I've seen this guy 4X in the span of 6 weeks, and I do not have the type of look or personality someone forgets easily, good or bad. I just think this doctor is either on tons of drugs/ alcohol or simply doesn't care enough about his patients to review their chart before coming into see them. He also dictates into a recorder for most of our meeting so we have very little discussion time about how to move forward with my condition, which is outright rude. Now I have NEVER had a doctor show: 1. blatant negligence of my condition 2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed 3. dictate into a machine during our appointment without first talking to me about my medical issue 4. expect me to continually remind him of my treatment history while under his care I am on the fence about giving this doctor a bad review on yelp. Ive seen a lot of negative experiences written on here about retaliation of those in the medical or dental fields who did not like or agree w/ their reviews and caused legal problems for the reviewer until he or she changed it. In addition to seeking out a 2nd opinion because I don't trust this guy, I also feel compelled to write a yelp review about him. I really think he should be reported to the AMA or whoever monitors doctors licenses, because his lack of awareness and blatant disregard for his patients is what leads to horrible medical accidents like administering the wrong prescriptions, mistaken diagnosis, performing surgery on the wrong body part, etc.

very caring

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I felt like all my problems were listened to and taken care of. Staff greeted me right away and they were friendly. This Dr really made me feel like I was taken care of and resolved my concerns. Wonderful Pulmonologist

Rude staff and long wait times.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Husband went for sleep study on first vist had to wait over 45 min. Husband completed sleep therapy on on return appt. Woman behind the desk was very rude and unprofessional or poorly trained. after waiting 50 min. with no explanation of why it was taking so long my husband went to the receptionist and she said she would get the office manager. My husband was not rude just stated a fact about how long it was taking as he had an eye appt in about an hour. they took us back to exam room and then left us waiting there another 20 min and when we inquired as to how much longer it was going to take we were just told there were 2 more patients ahead of us. this is a very poorly run office. We ended up walking out of the room and insisting on getting the results of the sleep study. Office manager and another woman at this time said they had critical care emergencies. Well thats all fine and good so our question to them is why no communication with your other patients? We got the study results and went to the Sandman and got taken care of very quickly. My husband received his machine he needed in the same day and we should have went there first. Funny thing is about a week later we received a rude letter from this office stating that we needed to find another doctor. REALLY!!! we never intended to return to your poorly run office. Your over booking your patients and maybe stretched to thin. Your office manager and office staff need to be better trained on how to communicate.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

great doctor ,saved my life

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Great doctor..if u need a pulmonary doctor this should be ur first choise

Posted on March 29th, 2016