A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Almansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Almansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Almansour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almansour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almansour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Almansour practice?
Dr. Muhammad Almansour practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.