A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Almansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Almansour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almansour
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Almansour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almansour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ammar Almansour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Almansour practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Almansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Almansour practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.