A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Almansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Almansour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Almansour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almansour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ammar Almansour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Almansour practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Almansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Almansour practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.